DATA MONITORING & ACQUISITION SYSTEM
DAMS : Smart connected energy meter and analysis system
- Innovative multi-channel, multifunction energy meter and analyzer suitable to use in single-phase and multi-phase electrical networks,
- Advanced power quality analyzer including power factor,
- Automatic analysis of acquired data,
- Configurable data recorder with threshold detection, including environment events,
- User-friendly data presentation,
- Alarm level thresholds for immediate transmission,
- Data transmission to server with configurable time intervals,
- Multiple communication ports and protocols.
Applications and advantages
- Energy substation management of public and private power networks
- Smart energy meter and analyzer DAMS provides electrical data measured at every point of the Grid, in particular at substation upstream and downstream. It acquires also the data of voltage lowering transformer, as well as other specific data environment. This data is used to verify consumption, establish accurate billing with time of use (TOU) and track load management in the case of use in MV/LV substations. As a part of electrical network evolution, DAMS becomes the gateway of data coming from communicative smart meters of customers.
- Audit power quality and remote substation supervision
- DAMS collects electric current, voltage, frequency and harmonics measurements on the electrical supply of the substation input and on each output. It calculates active, reactive and apparent power. It calculates the quality of energy that is becoming increasingly a crucial issue for the network operators and the consumers. Theses measured and calculated data are transmitted to the Grid operator or local supervisor that can be provided by ControlSys. Its high precision measurement creates a solid basis for the trading of electricity including with complex Grids.
- High accuracy energy meter and analyzer for :
- Industrial plants : In industrial environment power networks are often disrupted due to the reactive power that generates overconsumption of energy. DAMS is thus a valuable tool for identifying sources of reactive power, losses and frequency anomalies.
- Offices and residential areas : DAMS provides needed information in real-time for energy distribution in the building and identifies various anomalies on the internal power network.